Wednesday 6 November 2013

TAG: Beauty Blogger!

This is a mix of different Beauty Blogger tag questions that I have found and enjoyed. I hope you do too!

Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?

This blog was made one or two years ago when I blogged with a friend then we stopped, so in June I started it back up again. I deleted all the other posts because they weren't the best and very repetitive. It's been hard to post on here cause I'm trying to not let blogging, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube distract me from school and exams. Meaning I only have a couple of posts up. I need to post more!!
  
What is your worst beauty habit?
This is terrible to admit but if its been a long day and its late, I forget to take my make - up off! I just get so lazy and jump into bed straight away. Definitely something I need to improve. 

How long do you spend getting ready everyday?

Now the answer to this question depends what day it is. If its Monday - Friday I have to be up at 7am to be ready for school! On a good day I'm up then ready to go by 8 am - an hour to eat, do very secret make up (its banned at my school), get my bag together and make my lunch! I shower in the evenings by the way. Then on a Saturday I'm normally alive around 10am - 11 am and then only slowly start getting ready. This is because my friends play for a football team on a Saturday and normally aren't ready to go out till 3pm. The quickest I could be ready in is 45 minutes and the longest I would ever take is 3 hours, and that would be for a party. 
Are you wearing jeans/pants/skirt or pyjamas right now? 

I am wearing Black washed jeans, with a black top that has a lace detailing for the shoulders. To brighten my outfit up I have a large gold necklace! 

What was the first blogosphere hyped about product that you bought? Was it worth the hype?

I just recently purchased the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer because my Fit Me concealer is running out but I bought it in too light of a shade! I need to re-purchase it so I can't say much about it yet

What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out? 

I know I have only barely started blogging but these are the things I think should be considered before starting a blog. Be original. Copying someone else's blog just to be spiteful isn't nice, they have spent ages planning ideas and not for you to ruin it. Make sure you spell check your blog posts before publishing or you'll end up with tons of sentences like 'you should defiantly buy this product' or 'I defiantly recommend this product'. You sound and look like an idiot! 

How often do you change your nail polish?
This will probably make me come across as spoilt, I promise I'm not! My mum and dad help out this Beauty Salon a lot with favors and other things that I can't talk about without giving away where I live. This means that I can get a lot of treatments done free of charge. I'm rubbish at painting my own nails, I'm getting better though, so if I need them painted I can just make an appointment there. I'm not allowed nail polish at school anyway.

My top 5 Beauty Products! 

1) Sleek Blushes
2) Rimmel Apocalips 
3) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish
4) Urban Decay Naked Pallet 
5) Nars Lip Products 

Why don't you give these questions a try and leave the link to your own post in the comments below? I'd love to read them! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment