Saturday 17 August 2013

25 Facts About Me

I thought a great idea for my first blog post would be 25 facts about myself. 

1. My name is Chelsie, or Elsie as some of my family call me. 
2. I'm a summer baby meaning I am the youngest in my year and I'm always waiting for my birthday so I can catch up with everyone. 
3. I'm currently in Year Ten doing my first year of GSCE's which I have chosen Food Technology, Geography, Child Development and Art. 
4. I wish I had chosen Textiles but I got the idea that the teacher hated me so I didn't.
5. I have been to Spain, Portugal, France and America. 
6. My favourite clothes stores are Topshop, New Look and Primark. 
7. My favourite make up stores are MAC and Superdrug. 
8. I want to start a YouTube when I feel ready, plus I need to wait till August to buy my camera. Any suggestions? 
9. My favourite YouTubers are Zoella, ThatcherJoe, PointlessBlogTv, Casper Lee, Troye Sivan, The Janoskians and The Harries Twins. 
10. I have a long list of Artists/Celebrities I like including Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, 1D, 5S0S, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, Marina and The Diamonds, All Time Low, Paramore and Mayday Parade.
11. My favourite films are The Twilight Saga, The Hunger Games and Taken.
12. I'm currently obsessed with Greys Anatomy, PLL and The Vampire Diaries.
13. I have a scar on both my elbows where I fell off my bike while riding in a hurry to get a Mcflurry, aren't I a great poet? ;)
14. I should actually be getting ready to sleep while writing these facts as I have school tomorrow. 
15. I really hope my blogging works out, I'd love to be a part of the beauty community. 
16. I'm scared about the future.
17. I worry a lot so it always takes me a long time to make decisions even with easy things like whether I should by a new top or not.
18. Beau Brooks follows me on twitter. 
19. My 22 year old brother and his girlfriend are having a baby girl due next July, she is my first niece. 
20. I sleep in my socks and find it weird when people think I'm strange for doing so. 
21. I have a white iPhone 4S with a large Stitch case that has ears that pop out. 
22. I love to read books and the book I am currently reading is The Fault In Our Stars - John Green 
23. My younger brother is currently in the bath singing "One Way Or Another" 
24. I never believed in the Easter Bunny. 
25. I love Miley Cyrus' cover of Look What They've Done To My Song.

More posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment